Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Those MF'rs are gonna keep it up and FAFO real fast.
Salma Typhii @Epidatageek
They protested while he was speaking to a congregation that survived a white supremacist terror attack? Yeet those shitasses into the sun
02:47 PM - Jan 08, 2024
02:55 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I'm taking odds on almost every damned protester out there being white
02:58 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Reet Petite
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
3 protestors: a Palestinian, an African-American, & (reportedly) a local Jewish man

Pls be careful: MAGA strategists love to use divide & conquer tactics vs Dems. See Christopher Rufo’s tweets abt splitting us over this very issue.

Biden& the crowd handled peaceful protesters w/ grace & civility
05:49 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Reet Petite.
Who desecrated a site of tragedy, usurping the will and wishes of the Black congregation of this historically significant Black church. They should be ashamed. What they did is divisive and disrespectful of the Black people of South Carolina
05:51 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Reet Petite
A
Not about to speak for all SC Black people & not here to argue. As a Charleston native, I do know there are people on all sides of this in the Black community in SC & throughout the South (ex in screenshot)
If you’re interested, a great group to support https://charlestonareajust...
06:14 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Did you hear that congregation shouting down those protesters? Didn't you hear the rage and pain?
06:15 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Reet Petite
A
I heard determination & love in the voices rising up to drown out the protesters. And Biden respectfully acknowledging their concerns then moving on. It was democracy in action. In contrast to the abusive way protesters are dealt w/at Trump rallies.
Good to see respect for 1A, even when unpopular
06:56 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Mari Tini
A
The 1st A doesn't apply here since the church which is not a governmental entity is hosting the event.
08:23 PM - Jan 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}