K-Money Talks Politics
A
In your opinion..... What will be the Biden campaign's biggest problem on the road to re-election in 2024?
I think people not understanding how the political process works in Washington D.C. with the House and Senate could cause misunderstandings about promises not kept and the Israel-Hamas War.
01:48 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Chiara Bella
A
In response to K-Money Talks Politics.
Honestly, the same reasons you said. Personally, I think the election will be decided by domestic issues, but he & campaign surrogates really need to address the situation.
01:55 PM - Jan 08, 2024
K-Money Talks Politics
A
Do you think Democrats should also talk about the U.S. southern border more?
In response to Chiara Bella.
08:39 PM - Jan 08, 2024
MonzaMayhem
A
Whenever Democrats don't talk about something, the GOP fills the void with lies. Biden and other Democrats need to talk about the border because it is a problem and the silence is allowing the GOP to frame the narrative.
07:51 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Chiara Bella
A
I’m the wrong person to ask tbh. The GOP loves to use the border as a rallying point, so perhaps? I think it would be helpful to remind the voters of the accomplishments of the Administration.
08:44 PM - Jan 08, 2024
K-Money Talks Politics
A
In response to Chiara Bella.
I've heard some moderates suggesting that Democrats start acknowledging the border more. Make suggestions to improve the situation and point out the GOP unwillingness to negotiate in good faith. But I think the best thing Biden has going for him is the fight for democracy. It resonates with many.
08:51 PM - Jan 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}