Remember Gea
A
The protest at Mother Emanuel was the wrong place for it.Yes, we can all relate to atrocities as POC and deeply empathize, but you can’t gain anyone’s support and respect through your own lack of respect. We know your pain. let us support each other with love and respect. Proud of President Biden.
09:15 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Mari Tini
A
In response to Remember Gea.
I highly doubt these "protesters" gave AF when Black people were gunned down at this church or any other time Black people are killed by white supremacists.
09:20 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Remember Gea
A
In response to Mari Tini.
I don’t disagree, but perhaps now they do🤷🏽‍♀️. I choose to think so. Pain is such a difficult thing to deal with. We have been thought to hate and be angry at each other and I’ve had enough of that manipulation of the mass. I do hear you💜
09:25 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Mari Tini
A
I've subscribed to the NY Times for decades. I unsubscribed a few months ago because I was sick of their both siderism.
In response to Remember Gea.
09:45 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Remember Gea
A
In response to Mari Tini.
Never subscribed because of it. I am tired at how easy it seems for non POC to invade our spaces which only demonstrates their lack of respect for my community. Why not do it in white churches? Because respect is not granted to POC. Only disdain🤷🏽‍♀️
09:52 PM - Jan 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}