Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/14
I know that I don't get too deep into politics here though most people know where I stand. I've been politically minded since I was about 6 years old, I come from a civic minded family who watched the news, read the papers, and discussed politics regularly. My father was a hard-core Reagan Democrat.
07:51 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/14
My mother wanted nothing to do with the GOP though our family was absolutely religious and conservative. I have a degree in history, I have enough credits for a minor in political science, other than the creative endeavors of writing and photography, politics and civics are my thing.
07:53 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/14
I'm a Constitution nerd. I'm a Presidential trivia nerd. I'm a U.S. Southern History 1877-present nerd (I need to know more about the Reconstruction.) American History and all of its sub-genres excite me. And if I'm sitting next to someone whose smarter than me about it, I'm buying the drinks. TALK!
07:55 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/14
So what I've seen lately from people who claim to be progressives, claim to be this, that, and everything, for the people, all these Black activists and activists of color, be downright stupid about everything, it makes ne wanna snap. It's like when people blame the President for not making laws.
07:57 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/14
He can't make laws, he's the executive branch, not the legislative branch. They legislate, he executes. But we can't have things like the truth get in the way of their rhetoric and blow harding.

Tell me what the fuck President Biden is supposed to really do about Israel's war on Hamas & Palestine?
07:59 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/14
Israel is an ally. The government treats them like every other ally, which could include but is not exclusive to, giving them weapons, money, trading, having military bases there, and possibly supplying soldiers if they get into some shit with another country.
08:01 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/14
It also means we do not go around talking shit about what our allies do, even if we don't agree with it, amongst other country. No, we can't vote for a UN Resolution for them to cease. No, we can't break treaties and agreements b/c we feel their behavior is unjust. We can speak out on atrocities.
08:03 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 8/14
We can say you will lose our tacit and tactical support if you don't find a way to end this in 60 days. We can have closed door meetings with both sides, and other allies in the area, to work towards making sure innocent Palestinians get food, water, medical treatment, and humanitarian aid.
08:04 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 9/14
We can say in the press that while Hamas is a terrorist group that doesn't make the people of Palestine terrorists & we don't condone what's happening to them. But last time I checked, the President of the United States can't declare a cease fire between 2 countries when he is the leader of neither.
08:07 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 10/14
It wouldn't matter if this President was Joe Biden or Joe Schmoo. There are rules of engagement with both allies and enemies. Both folks don't know that. They just go running off at the mouth because it gets them Substack hits or people buy their badly written books. They sell negativity.
08:09 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 11/14
They sell ignorance, but in nice clothes with college degrees and sorority affliations. They sell themselves and many are going on the market pretty cheap. But their most egregious offense is they're loud and wrong. Every time. The train is never late. They'll use $2 words to impress the masses
08:11 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 12/14
And when you cobble them all together they're not worth 75 cents. They have no knowledge or sense of history and if they know anything it's propaganda with a few familiar names thrown in for authenticity. They know nothing. Some know a little bit and they should be more ashamed.
08:12 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 13/14
Their vehemence is rooted in covert anti-semitism, anti-Americanism (which I won't necessarily condemn), and half-assed conspiracies, stories, and shit passed around so long it becomes true instead of folk tales. And these people call themselves our future leaders. It's a joke.
08:15 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 14/14
Except it's really, really scary. It's maddening. And it's an industry. Build Your Own Activist. For $19.95 + tax you can learn how to lead folks astray on lies and facts smashed together and voiced with conviction & intelligence, which lends more authenticity. I wish we could put a muzzle on them.
08:18 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yes!!!! 👏🏾 ☄️
12:57 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Agingfashionably
A
Thank you!
12:19 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
Sometimes I think my thoughts are off. It's reassuring to know it's not me.
11:22 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
It's not you.
11:40 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Pamela
A
Spot on!!
10:15 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Thank your expressing so eloquently how I've been feeling lately.
10:10 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
11:57 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Bren
A
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
10:02 PM - Jan 09, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}