Pancake Anarcho
A
Twitter Walgreens has now turned off their replies so let’s make sure they know we are not going away.
#BoycottWalgreens
Online inquiries
1-877-250-5823
Store inquiries
1-800-925-4733
Or email them
https://www.walgreens.com/mktg/contactus/contact-us-landing.jsp
05:15 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Lily Gibson
A
In response to Pancake Anarcho.
Hey Walgreens, I switched my scripts to a local grocery pharmacy. How dare you put women's lives and health at risk.
#BoycottWalgreens
10:05 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Barb Allee
A
The message I just sent to them: Hey #Walgreens
07:07 PM - Mar 06, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Barb Allee.
Here's what I posted. Walgreens, your prioritization of profit over the well-being of women & girls is evident in your refusal to offer Plan B in certain states. We intend to demonstrate the impact of this choice on your business by redirecting our financial support elsewhere.
#BoycotWalgreens
07:22 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Apa Sharma
A
Just called the 877 number and spoke to Customer Service and indicated 2 things that will be passed on;

1] to encourage Gov Healy in Massachusetts to pull any state level contracts with walgreens

2) make it clear that I won’t step foot in a Walgreens store until the policy is reversed
07:04 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Living The Dream
B
In response to Apa Sharma.
Excellent ! Thanks for the idea. I will do the same with Our Governor. Also going to move my recurring script from them and to another vendor.
07:08 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
I just commented to their corporate office.

As a heads up, the form states you shouldn't use dashes when entering your phone number but won't accept a phone number without the dashes.

Maybe it's their way of making it so people won't be bothered enough to send them anything...?
06:28 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Iz Here
A
#Walgreens may have shut off replies but not tags. I just tagged them in a tweet calling them out for their betrayalof women's #healthcare needs and will do so again tomorrow. And the day after. And the day after that. You can too. Let's flood twitter w msgs tagging & calling out their misogyny.
06:01 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Buffalodavid AKA Stargeezer
A
Find them at the corner of Cowardice and Spineless.
05:52 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}