RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Y'all wanna know what's going to save America? We the people. The boomers who marched with MLK, and John Lewis, The Gen X teens who demanded racial change, the Millennials whom demanded LGBTQ+ Equality, and the Zoomers whom are just tired of the GOP's bullshit.
05:39 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Kos
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
"Stay connected, stay strong, stay informed. Put a premium on truth, bravely face our own shadows, and pick each other up. Be there for one another when they try to roll back the clock on us."
11:27 AM - Nov 09, 2023 (Edited)
WestCoaster
A
We older folk are still here, too! We were marching before the Boomers, and many of us are still going, if more slowly. We are the War Babies and Depression Babies and even older--Jimmy Carter is still among us. Don't count us out yet.
02:23 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Now is the time to live the platitudes so many are fond of repeating.

Hell, it's *always* been the time.
01:02 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Susan Simon
A
All of the various age groups have folks who've been fighting for a better democracy each in their time. Now we need to stand up and speak up and encourage folks not just to vote but to run for something, in their local world. Build brick by brick to a changed world.
10:38 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Witlkatt
A
YES! That’s why they work so hard to disenfranchise people.

I grew up with my parents saying they were just one vote, it doesn’t matter. They were so, so wrong.

If all those “one votes” band together, we would be unstoppable.
08:48 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Sherri Melvyn
B
We the people are the ones we have been waiting for! The only way this takeover advances is if we look the other way and ignor the obvious. We can’t let this happen people. We can’t let the fascist steam roll us and destroy our democracy.
07:00 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Richard Allaire
A
We can’t be shy or soft spoken about it! Scream and rage for freedom and equality!
06:46 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
And the greatest generation that fought the Nazis
06:08 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Hedy Lamarr
B
In response to Kathleen Rupnow.
We need a National Punch a Nazi Day.
06:27 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to Kathleen Rupnow.
Unfortunately, most of that generation is either deceased (my parents) or spend their days watching Faux News. A fair portion of Boomers (my generation) do that, as well. Hence why millennials & zoomer blame Boomers for literally EVERYTHING bad.
08:07 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
Nailed it. I may be a goo goo headed optimist, but I still think we have more in common than we have differences. If people could just take off the polarizing glasses for a few minutes.
05:47 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
That’s how the pendulum swings back.
05:39 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}