JusticeWithJean
A
#Spoutible just signed this important document with 2100 people signing so far "Biden stop the assault on Gaza" You can sign too! #Gaza #war

https://sites.google.com/v...
03:05 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to JusticeWithJean.
Complaining to Biden about Israel is cowardly, in my opinion
03:17 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JusticeWithJean
A
if you read the letter it begins with "We, the undersigned academics and supporters, call on the US to lead the way in negotiating an immediate and lasting ceasefire, implementing a hostage-prisoner exchange, and supplying urgent humanitarian aid to Gaza."
In response to Kirk Taylor.
03:31 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Max Prophet
A
Don't engage with the #BlueMaga trolls. Just add them to your block list. If they can't read beyond the headlines on the post, they're not worth your time.
04:49 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
In response to Max Prophet.
The only person I see trolling here is you. Apparently, any criticism of you or beliefs you hold is trolling. Straight white guys are remarkably fragile that way. Oh, and I'm taking your advice: blocked.
05:13 PM - Jan 10, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
And the spout says the petition is about Biden stopping the assault on Gaza. Headlines matter.
04:18 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Gino Gangai
A
How do you know that Biden and his administration aren't already negotiating that? Are you in every meeting with them at all times? Just because Trump was in front of the camera and rage Tweeting almost every minute of the day for 4 years doesn't mean that's how Biden should operate.
03:34 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}