Pamela Gee
A
In response to terri hipsher.
Snoopy was the first dog I loved!
09:50 PM - Jan 09, 2024
terri hipsher
A
In response to Pamela Gee.
Snoopy was and still is my favorite childhood character. When I was a kid, I named my poodle, Snoopy! 😊
10:42 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
When my baby brother was born I took one look and said "I'd rather have a puppy," which the parents then gave me, setting sibling bonding off to a poor start.
Parents wouldn't let me name my poodle Snoopy, but did allow me to nickname him Chrissy (from very long registered name).
10:59 AM - Jan 10, 2024
terri hipsher
A
Too funny. My grandmother breed poodles. My aunt kept the line alive. Later when I was an adult, I actually had a descendent of one of the poodles I had growing up. Now, one of our 4 dogs is a labradoodle. Unfortunately, the oldest (jack russell/rat terrier) is about ready for greener pastures. 🥲
11:30 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
I wish dogs' lifetimes matched ours.
When our elder pets cross the rainbow bridge we say "May your spirit soar free" since by then their bodies have become a burden to them 🕊️
11:44 AM - Jan 10, 2024
terri hipsher
A
I agree and a good way to look at it. It’s somehow seems to make the process easier of the decision we know we need to make and do the right thing by our pets. But still so very hard.
05:02 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
Yes, grieving and tears are all part of the journey. I still feel waves of overwhelming loss sometimes decades later. That too is part of the love story ❤️
05:20 PM - Jan 10, 2024
terri hipsher
A
I can relate. Sometimes I’ll call or refer to one of my dogs, by name of one of my dogs that have passed, because I was thinking about him/her. 🤣
05:46 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
Me too😊
05:55 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}