Frank Smith
B
I am new. I am learning the ropes. What I have seen so far, I think many on this platform would love the Hal Sparks shows. Take some time out of your day to take a peek. I think you will be glad you did!
Stevens @HelloMyFriend
Stay entertained and informed with the Hal Sparks Morning Show, live!

https://www.youtube.com/live/JXQV8r7uPvI?si=FpHFW7JGKLHRF549
01:10 PM - Dec 11, 2023
08:21 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Frank Smith.
Engagement is very important on Spoutible. Don't just post. Engage. And because there is no algorithm your timeline will be based on the people you follow. If you don't follow anyone your timeline will be empty. Let me know if I can help you navigate. 🙂
08:51 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Frank Smith
B
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
Thanks! I am trying to learn more. I am taking a break from Truth Social. I started going on there to TRY and understand how ANYONE could vote for him. There are a bunch of us who toy with the MAGAs for shirts and giggles. It can get dark though. Rabbit holes abound! I need sanity and likemindedness
09:02 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Frank Smith.
Welcome Frank! Actually, Hal has a account here but hasn't posted in a while. We look forward to his return.
08:36 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Frank Smith
B
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
Omg, you are a Sparkler! I think we need to go on one of his live chats and tell him he needs to represent us! Maybe we get more members here!
08:43 PM - Jan 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}