K Ray
A
Indiana House Bill 1291 ....1) ends recognition of trans-gender people, 2) voids all same-sex marriage, and 3) provides for child marriage. See details here,
https://iga.in.gov/legisla...
01:38 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Dan Reeser
A
In response to K Ray.
Christian nationalism/white supremacy is end stage vulture capitalism. Gotta maintain control of white reproduction. Make a bunch of uneducated, underpaid white people to indoctrinate with fascism so the right can gain and maintain control of the next generation.
They know Gen Z is not theirs.
10:00 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
In response to K Ray.
Wait. What about this?

In 2015, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled all state bans on same-sex marriage unconstitutional, allowing gay and lesbian couples to marry nationwide.

Help me understand?
04:02 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Coherent Marketing
A
In response to Meg Smythe.
It is deliberate.

They wish to bring a case before the Federalist Society #SCOTUS that will allow the Right-wing and Christofascist justices (not always an exact overlap) to chip away at that ruling, or overturn it entirely. As was seen with abortion, settled law, isn't.
07:08 AM - Jan 11, 2024
K Ray
A
In response to Meg Smythe.
They're preparing for SCOTUS to overturn Obergefell.
10:34 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to K Ray.
As a Hoosier I’m appalled and ashamed of my state.
01:47 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Helen Grigaitis
A
In response to Rosetta.
Ad a Missourian, I'm ashamed of mine and yours
02:05 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to K Ray.
This Hoosier wants to SCREAM!!!
But can absolutely see why the 3 IN-born & raised trans ppl w/ whom I’m familiar moved away the second they could 🫣
And best believe: I’ll be calling my Rep immediately in the am & already have a draft urging others (friends, fam, neighbors) to do the same!!!
01:41 AM - Jan 11, 2024 (Edited)
Angela
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
Y'all are welcome to join me in Illinois! Still people shouldn't have to move to be themselves and be with the one they love.
10:31 AM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}