Danalibrariana
A
#YouMayBeAWoman if you endured sexual harassment in multiple workplaces and were told to stop overreacting because it's "just how men are" and you should be flattered they find you attractive. 😡
Susan Loves Democracy @12Susan01
You may be a woman (of a certain age) if you're terrified of another republican presidency because you REMEMBER life pre-Roe, and you remember needing to have your DAD or adult-aged brother (not mom) with you to open your first bank account or to get your first car loan.
01:17 PM - Jan 11, 2024
01:20 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Sue Lee
A
In response to Danalibrariana.
In the 1980s, I had male colleagues hold up number ratings behind a woman being interviewed for a position (she couldn’t see it) and when I said it was inappropriate, was told it was a “joke”. It was at a bank. I also recall saying “My eyes are up here” and stopped wearing blouses with V necks.
06:32 PM - Jan 11, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Sue Lee.
"You've come a long way, baby"

and yet we still have so far to go.
06:39 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Erin Hunter
A
I had to explain the difference between sexual harassment and flirting to the head of HR once since he wanted to know why a friend of mine didn't like her abuser "flirting" with her.
04:03 PM - Jan 11, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH
03:11 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Nanci CatMom
A
🤬
02:47 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Susan Loves Democracy
A
Gawd yes.

That's along the same lines of "Just smile and ignore" the disgusting cat calls from male construction employees.
01:22 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}