Tristan Snell
A
Your occasional reminder that TRUMP ALREADY LOST the NY AG civil fraud case.

The judge ruled Trump is LIABLE FOR FRAUD.

The main question for the trial was MATH -- how much Trump will have to pay NY State.

So again: Trump already lost the game, the only question is how badly
08:09 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Vanessa White
B
In response to Tristan Snell.
And yet, he’s the R front runner in the presidential election. I don’t think any of these cases matter, honestly,
05:48 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Yvette
A
Why was Trump allowed to INSULT a sitting JUDGE to her face and not have any consequences whatsoever? Any one of us would have been FINED or even jailed for CONTEMPT! I’m fed up with the special treatment of Donnie boy. It’s RIDICULOUS. It makes our Country look like a BANANA REPUBLIC! ENOUGH! 😤😡
01:33 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Thomas Olson
A
Thank you. I repeatedly scream this into the void of social media. It isn't guilty / not guilty. This is the penalty phase.
01:10 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Anita Rosen
A
If he doesn't have the cash how will he pay the penalty? Does he just declare bankruptcy again?
10:41 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Carol Butler
A
I don’t understand why that clarification isn’t repeated on cable news every time they report on his rants. Him: I’m being treated very unfairly I did nothing wrong. News: his trial has already determined that Trump is guilty of serious fraud and at this point the only question is $ to pay. 10x/day.
11:42 PM - Jan 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}