Mc Crispy
A
The general public, for hundreds of years, have fallen under the ridiculous notion that the president of the United States, doesn't matter who, is the most powerful person in the world; capable of literally everything.

And that's a lie.

Yes Liz, they all expect him to Harry Potter this shit.
Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense @knitquiltsewst1
03:15 PM - Jan 10, 2024
03:38 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Dark Souled
B
In response to Mc Crispy.
No, Israel gets 80% of their military equipment from the US. Biden could condition military supplies on ending the genocide. Nobody has more leverage over Israel than the US, and by extension, the President of the US.
04:11 PM - Jan 10, 2024
JIlda Nettleton
A
In response to Dark Souled.
Israel doesn’t believe it’s commuting genocide, it thinks Hamas is intent on committing genocide on them and it’s defending itself from an enemy that’s declared war on them.
04:26 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Dark Souled
B
In response to JIlda Nettleton.
Of course they don't think they're the bad guys. Nobody ever thinks they're the bad guys. Yet the fact remains that they *are* committing a genocide and ethnic cleansing both in Gaza and the West Bank, and have been doing so to various degrees for 70 years.
04:35 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
I tend to stay away from these arguments, but with my wife and kids being Jewish and Hamas wanting them dead just for living, I don’t think you’re really looking at what’s happening and has happened objectively.
04:50 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Dark Souled
B
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
How many Israelis have died?

How many Palestinians have died?

How much of Israel's homes and buildings have been destroyed?

How much of Palestinian's homes and buildings have been destroyed?

Who has total control over who comes and goes in Gaza and the West Bank?

Only one side has the power.
06:06 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
I mean, well done on regurgitating the latest talking points. I saw you had a genocide Joe post on your page, so I’ll stop here.
01:16 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Dark Souled
B
Ooh, thought stopping techniques, how very cult of you. :P
04:15 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
I’m in cult? Really? Once again, Hamas wants to kill my wife and children, and my in-laws, just as they did to their relatives that live in Israel. And you know what Joe Biden has to do with that? Not a fucking thing.
04:26 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Sweet Andrej
A
Where did Hamas state that they want to kill your wife and child? This is the type of narrative that people spin to try and justify a genocide… Really ridiculous.
11:46 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
I’m gonna go with Hamas saying that they want all Jews dead. Or should I not take their word for it?
11:50 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Sweet Andrej
A
I dont support or feel the need to defend Hamas, but you do realize that they are a direct result of years of oppression from Zionists- Not jewish people. So bombing and killing their wives and children by the thousands are somehow justified?
11:56 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Sweet Andrej.
I haven’t studied the entire history and don’t agree with killing innocent people. So no, I’m not saying it’s justified. What’s happening is appalling.
12:01 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Sweet Andrej
A
Yes - it is appalling- from a non - American view I am really not too focussed on your election. many of us want world leaders like Biden to take a much firmer and stronger stand to get a cease fire. And every single hour counts, as every single hour a child and mother is lost.
12:04 PM - Jan 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}