Steve Herzfeld
A
President Biden saved a lot of lives by getting the Covid vaccine distributed & fixed the economy.
Republicans lied about Trump's violent coup attempt and they took away a Right that women had for 49 years.
Anyone claiming both parties are the same is lying or woefully misinformed.
12:37 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In response to Steve Herzfeld.
Unfortunately Biden also killed a lot of people by using vaccine only strategy while current vaccine is not preventing infection.
08:43 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Jack Handy
A
In response to Henny Miranda.
Vaccines do not prevent infection. They make infections less severe. Every time a virus mutates the vaccines in place are less effective against that new variant. This has always been true. What other things should do of have done?
11:47 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In response to Jack Handy.
Clean indoor air (ventilation and air purifier) and wearing mask when the indoor air stil bad. Supporting more research to make better vaccine and better medicine.
01:19 PM - Mar 05, 2023
MaJoad
A
Are you sure there aren't plans and actions being taken for these items you suggest? You should research the current steps being taken toward improving ventilation as well as ongoing R & D for vaccines, including nasal and post infection medications.
06:05 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In response to MaJoad.
I think you should also asking yourself the same question, are you sure they are doing it. Because if they are doing it they will promote it. The fact that people around me getting infected the first time after 3 years shows public health failure.
06:48 PM - Mar 06, 2023
MaJoad
A
What question do you want me to ask myself? Here's a suggested starting place for you The National COVID 19 Preparedness Plan. Posting anecdotes does little to promote whatever your point is. Not here to argue, but would ask you post in a more responsible, intelligent and introspective manner.
06:55 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
I don’t try to argue here. I m just stating the fact that there are a lot of people infected and died under Biden. It shows as his public health failure. It’s sad.
In response to MaJoad.
09:31 PM - Mar 06, 2023
MaJoad
A
Your comments are anemic and without factual information. What is your agenda?
09:45 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In response to MaJoad.
Your comment is accusing me instead of having a discussion. I want CDC to do more to control the disease.
10:04 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}