Steve Herzfeld
A
President Biden saved a lot of lives by getting the Covid vaccine distributed & fixed the economy.
Republicans lied about Trump's violent coup attempt and they took away a Right that women had for 49 years.
Anyone claiming both parties are the same is lying or woefully misinformed.
12:37 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In response to Steve Herzfeld.
Unfortunately Biden also killed a lot of people by using vaccine only strategy while current vaccine is not preventing infection.
08:43 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Boxcar Bourne
B
In response to Henny Miranda.
States were not going along. Biden couldn't force them. What do you think he could have done that he didn't?
10:32 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In response to Boxcar Bourne.
CDC is under Biden, not state. Every time we go to doctors or dentist offices they alway refer to CDC guidelines not Governors guidelines. Currently CDC is not even trying to inform the public the important of clean indoor air even though they know we get infected by inhaling the virus in the air.
12:55 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Boxcar Bourne
B
CDC guidlines are not enforceable. How weak wold it make him look to come out with a bunch of guidelines that everyone just ignors.
05:01 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
In my opinion if the cdc has a good guideline we the customers can enforce it by not giving doctor/dentist offices, pharmacy, retirement homes, etc our business.
06:40 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Boxcar Bourne
B
A minority of people who know what's best can not change the world by voting with their feet. I wish they could have in this case but it just doesn't work that way.
08:57 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Henny Miranda
A
I don’t know maybe you’re right, maybe I put expectations too high but I believe CDC should do more to control the disease. It’s sad to know a lot of people still get infected and died after 3 years.
09:41 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Boxcar Bourne
B
I agree. It is sad. The CDC has not performed well. Has shrunk in the face of the challenge. Could have at the very least been a leader on messaging. Gov agencies historically suck at that.
03:11 AM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}