AliciA Nicole
A
Reminder that tomorrow may be impacts by huge user influx. Give @cbouzy and team time to catch up and fix any unknowns before losing faith or patience. We have the unique opportunity to do better and be better than some other communities & at the same time prove what we all know:

It's the people
08:55 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Sean Andrews
A
In response to AliciA Nicole.
I appreciate your comments. We have all made recipes and know its gets better each time you make it. How is this different. We find and fix it. Community is the highest value. Lets all be champions of this platform.
04:37 PM - Mar 05, 2024
Warren Hargis
A
I've experienced some slowness and time-outs, but it's early days. Any new system takes patience as it gets up and running. I have experienced that many times in manufacturing, chemical, and technology processes and systems.

It will get there.
07:34 AM - Feb 06, 2023
BrooklynDad _Defiant!
A
Solid advice. It's early, but I LOVE what I'm seeing so far on this site. I'd gotten the time out message a few times today, but that is to be expected as more people migrate at a quicker pace to this site.
11:32 PM - Feb 05, 2023
AliciA Nicole
A
In response to BrooklynDad _Defiant!.
First - glad to see you're here. I enjoy keeping up with your thoughts.

Second - yeah, the new build issues can't be avoided and hopefully people recall why they left.

It wasn't technical - it was atmospheric.
11:34 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Veronique KMB
B
We're here to stay!
11:17 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Miss R
A
I couldn't get on here at all today until now. Not once. It did feel defeating.
10:02 PM - Feb 05, 2023
AliciA Nicole
A
In response to Miss R.
I do understand but this is a new software build so there will be hiccups. I think they have a team of like 7 people working hard. I genuinely hope your experience improves!
11:16 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Kauri Mana
B
In response to Miss R.
It's a new site and teething issues are normal. The Spoutible team has to sleep sometime so be patient. This is way better than the bird pages by far.
01:54 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Squiggly Lines
A
Well said!
09:55 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Viviane Elbee
A
I am hoping that more of the people I follow on other social media will join Spoutible! Really hoping that Spoutible takes off.
09:42 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Nomad Road
A
I should have pre-registered a second handle. I'll take my chances tomorrow. Got my main one, so...! Yay!
09:32 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}