Terri Cogswell
A
Someone isn't happy after his trip to the vet. 🐶🐾 #DogsOfSpoutible
05:46 PM - Feb 18, 2023
CatLouMay
A
In response to Terri Cogswell.
Oh my goodness. That look! Lol. Our dog goes to the vet again tomorrow. We rescued him almost a year ago and the last vet appt 2 weeks ago they handed me a bz card for a trainer because he was so high strung there. I honestly think our poor pup thought I was returning him to the rescue. 🙁 🤞
11:43 PM - Mar 05, 2023 (Edited)
Terri Cogswell
A
In response to CatLouMay.
I adopted Toby about a year and a half ago. He has food and environmental allergies, so he's not a fan of going to the vet.
09:32 AM - Mar 06, 2023
CatLouMay
A
Awww poor guy. I hope you find the magic mix to help him out. Is is true they have advanced testing for dogs with allergies now?

Also our last dogs name was Toby. 😍 He was a chocolate lab. We loved him for over 10 years until he passed away.
12:15 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Terri Cogswell
A
Haven't done any testing. We have found through trial and error that he is allergic to chicken, beef, and lamb. Use chemical free laundry soap for his bedding and do a lot of dusting and vacuuming. He's also on allergy medication. He's much better than when I first got him.
06:08 PM - Mar 06, 2023
CatLouMay
A
That’s good you found his triggers. We also went to chemical free detergent, essential oils etc. Hopefully he does not have to go back to the vet too often. I’ll look for your next post vet photo. 😄
11:10 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Terri Cogswell
A
He has to go in tomorrow for booster shots. I'm sure he'll have a comment when we get home!
06:12 PM - Mar 07, 2023
CatLouMay
A
I hope it goes well and I’ll look for Toby’s post vet pic! 😂
10:05 AM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}