My Flying Car 2020
A
Can someone explain to me why this game can't be rescheduled or moved to another location?

I wouldn't force anybody to work under these conditions If I didn't have to.
NewsSportsINC @NewsSportsINC
FROZEN FOOTBALL: One of the coldest games in #NFL  history is coming for Saturday evening at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City for Chiefs vs. Dolphins.

Around halftime, air temp. forecast around -4°F with wind chills pushing near -28°F on the heels of NW wind gusts 20-30 MPH. 🥶🥶🥶
07:46 PM - Jan 12, 2024
11:09 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Garrett Kuk
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Competitive advantage (real or perceived) dictates these games. Teams can choose to build indoor arenas if they feel it helps their chance of winning.

Miami plays outdoors at home and frequently wears white so the visitors’ dark jerseys absorb more sun/heat. This is merely the inverse of that.
11:27 AM - Jan 13, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Garrett Kuk.
I've definitely heard and seen things about home field advantage, but this seems extreme and unsafe to me.
11:34 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Garrett Kuk
A
Given this is the reward for being the best at an extreme and unsafe sport, I’m not sure whether we should demand moderation at this juncture :)
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
04:24 PM - Jan 13, 2024
Garrett Kuk
A
In response to Garrett Kuk.
Smh didn’t even take 24hrs for the NFL to render my “playoff games don’t get moved due to weather” proclamation meaningless
01:56 PM - Jan 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}