Terri Jones
A
thread 1/4
I know so many people like me; we refuse to compete with the chronic talkers. You wonder why we're quiet. It's because we won't spend the energy spoons to talk before you take over again.
11:41 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Terri Jones
A
thread 2/4
But I do have some things to say. Most are unimportant, but some mean a lot to me.

That's why I love these online social spaces wherein I can just say what I want to, edit it, and whoever wants to can read it. Or not, that's up to you.
Terri Jones
A
thread 3/4
It was awful, watching twitter die. I would love to rebuild here the writer community I mostly lurked in there. I wasn't always a fan of their work, but they were so helpful and fun in that format.
Terri Jones
A
thread 4/4
Anyway. If you have a quiet friend, remember to include them. Give them time to formulate conversation. We are not all quick and witty, but we are often the most dedicated of friends.
Rnsilverlake
A
In response to Terri Jones.
Hi Terri, so much of what you said resonates. However, in looking back at the evolution of Twitter, it so parallels what is happening in society and why participation needs to happen earlier to help shape the environment we want. Looking forward to connecting more with you.
11:47 AM - Jan 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}