Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/2
This is my loom! It's crank operated and has the capability of doing tube and standard knit. You can switch between the two settings with this switch. It's 40 teeth across and can produce a 9inch diameter tube, or an 18 inch across rectangle. I'm gonna make another hat I think. Oh I added the legs m
01:34 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/2
Myself like 5 minutes ago lol. I think I'm gonna make another hat with it!! And maybe a matching scarf. I'll make sure to share the outcome. And stay tuned because this is also gonna be one of the videos on my YouTube!! I need to work on the editing bit lol
01:34 PM - Jan 14, 2024
mr bunnylamakins
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
Oh I had something similar growing up. First Hat I made I Didn't tie it off right and my brother pulled on it end piece of yarn unlooping half my hat :(
01:51 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
In response to mr bunnylamakins.
I had something similar to that!! I loved it!! It's the reason I sought out this contraption!!!
01:53 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
I'm sorry about your hat.....I hate seeing creations fall apart....
01:53 PM - Jan 14, 2024
mr bunnylamakins
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
My Dumb Self Clicked on thing someone was cooking BBQ and I wanted to see what. 😑
01:42 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
With the legs, understandable.
01:46 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Ellie Byrd
A
It does kinda look like a grill or small hibachi lol ....I need to get another oof those too!! Mmmmm I used to have a cast iron one I used either lump charcoal or would build a straight up fire with some type of wood, usually apple or cherry, to cook on!!
01:51 PM - Jan 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}