Yogi Thomas
B
After WWII, CIA Director Allen Dulles and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover aggressively recruited Nazis per secret declassified records || NYT 2014

🛑 CIA Dulles was fired by POTUS JFK in 1961. POTUS LBJ chose Dulles to be on the Warren Commission investigating JFK assassination 1963
01:08 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
Why is this a surprise? it was the Cold War FFS!
01:19 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
If you don’t understand why the U.S. recruiting racist German Nazis who are responsible for the deaths of 60–70 million people during WWII, is a problem, your head is buried in the sand. The U.S. recruited terrorists. Do you actually think their mission was eliminated? The descendants?
In response to Martin Koenigsberg.
01:56 PM - Jan 14, 2024 (Edited)
Martin Koenigsberg
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
Read what I said. I never said it wasn't a problem. And my relatives were almost all wiped out if the holocaust. I said why is anyone SURPRISED!!!!! The Cold War was Very real. And it needed fighting. So there were compromises. My entire FEED is history...
07:15 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
The majority of U.S. citizens do not know the fact that the CIA, FBI, and Israel Mossad recruited German Nazis after WWII. This fact has only been acknowledged by the intelligence community in the last 10 years, although investigative journalists have reported with evidence for decades.
08:52 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
The industrial complex of perpetual wars for profit and genocide: Russia and U.S. allies vs Germany during WWII. The U.S. recruited German Nazis in our Army, Lt Gen Reinhard Gehlen, wall street U.S. Nazis and Govt convince public it’s cold war vs Russia until a reality. The wealthy have no borders
09:20 PM - Jan 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}