Deb Della Piana
A
TODAY'S CHOICE FOR 'WOMEN'S HISTORY MONTH' IS THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN SUSAN B. ANTHONY AND ELIZABETH CADY STANTON, BEST REMEMBERED FOR PAVING THE WAY TO WOMEN'S VOTING RIGHTS. YET, THEY WORKED ON MANY ISSUES FACING WOMEN OF THEIR DAY, INCLUDING DIVORCE REFORM.
05:35 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Deb Della Piana.
Not a fan at all of Susan B. Anthony due to the following quote when asked about Negro women voting: "I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro". She also did not want any Negro women in the Women's Suffrage March. We came marched any way!
05:54 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Deb Della Piana
A
In response to Rosetta.
I hear you, and I agree and understand your position. It was not a pretty time in America in general.
08:47 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Deb Della Piana.
It still isn’t a pretty time as it seems we are going backwards. The fight must continue but we must continue the fight together this time.
08:55 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Deb Della Piana
A
Yes, Rosetta, we do. We are on fascism's doorstep. If the GOP is allowed to take both chambers of the government, it will be game, set and match for democracy. Anything you can do to help us spread the word would be appreciated! Thanks!
In response to Rosetta.
05:50 AM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}