Josef Konrad
A
thread 1/6
The universe has conspired to test my time-management skills this week with three overlapping deadlines. So, I'm going to laugh and embrace silliness to cope.

I'm sharing my fave funnies for some #SillySerenity to keep me going (and maybe add some levity to your chaotic day). Please share yours!
07:14 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Josef Konrad
A
thread 2/6
You'll quickly see what tickles my funny bone this week. 🤣 But I also hope to show that there's so much humor out there, including our own foibles, that there's no need to punch down. #SillySerenity

I should also mention that the last cartoon was by Ryan Mason. This one's from Lonnie Easterling.
07:42 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Josef Konrad
A
thread 3/6
One more cartoon for now as I do need to meet those deadlines. This one is by Glenn & Gary McCoy.

I hope you'll use the #SillySerenity hashtag and/or just share what brings a smile to your face.

But please remember to include alt text so that everyone can join in on the laughter.
07:57 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Josef Konrad
A
thread 4/6
This moment of #SillySerenity (and some Spoutible whale humor) is brought to you by Will Santino.
10:14 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Josef Konrad
A
thread 5/6
Another bit of #SillySerenity from Will Santino.

I love humor that takes a situation and presents it in a new way, and makes you ponder how something like this popular snack was created, while also being a bit risqué.

And again, there is no punching down or making a joke at someone's expense.
10:24 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Josef Konrad
A
thread 6/6
Poor tomato. #SillySerenity
12:25 PM - Jan 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}