Alberto Pernett
A
Just hear me on one very crazy, bonkers thing: what if Trump does not select Hailey as his ticket for the White House but some other one who never entered the Republican primaries? It is quite possible, right?
07:21 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Just Piper
A
Very possible. I have a strong suspicion it’s gonna be a woman. Kristi Noem? Kari Lake?
In response to Alberto Pernett.
07:29 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Alberto Pernett
A
In response to Just Piper.
I will bet for Noem. He knows that Lake is in a no-win situation and he doesn't like to lose (LOL, I know).
04:04 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Ind_Pens4
A
A forced birth woman on the ticket from a nothing state helps how?
https://spectator.org/post...
07:43 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to Ind_Pens4.
Have no idea. You gotta ask MAGAts. Frankly, I don’t give a rat’s behind who that orange motherfucker chooses!
11:55 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Sal E
A
Stefanik is clearly running for the part. She won't get it, but she's clearly running for it.

I think you're right that it'll be a woman. Likely a relatively hot one (in terms of his taste, not mine). Noem would make sense on that score, and has less past election baggage than Lake.
07:33 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to Sal E.
Agree on Stefanik. She’s definitely jumping up and down, waving her arms for the part!
07:35 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Ind_Pens4
A
In response to Sal E.
Doesn’t Noem have some scandal too? Besides, picking her when her state has limited electoral votes and it will go red anyway does nothing for the ticket. Of course, trump doesn’t do traditional calculus when choosing.
07:38 AM - Jan 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}