Khrissy Choate
A
This is infuriating. Abbott should be charged for the deaths of that mother and her children. 😡 (Reminder: do not blame Texas as a whole for this. This is on Abbott and the ones who voted him in. There are many Texans who didn’t vote for this, and many more who couldn’t vote due to suppression.)
04:34 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
I admit I've said "Texas has no right to do this," but rest assured, I know who's behind it: it reeks of Abbott & his cohorts. Although he acts on behalf of Texas, I would never blame every Texan as approving, and I'm glad you pointed out this truth.
05:14 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Bonnie Ivanish.
You used better language communicating your frustration than some here. My post was more aimed at those that say things like “Texas got what it voted for,” or “They voted him in, so they deserve what they get.”
05:19 PM - Jan 15, 2024
María Len-Ríos, Ph.D.
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
"I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and willingly accepts the penalty by staying in jail to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the very highest respect for the law." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
04:40 PM - Jan 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}