Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Can anyone help an old lady trying to invest? My payment is cleared, but WeFunder still has it stuck on "pending." I had a hard time verifying my email, so I switched Spoutible account to another email I have and used that. Still "pending." Any advice? When I was a kid, radio was a bid deal. 🙄
07:09 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Ugbana Otikor
A
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
Hi
I'm having the same issue so I just messaged Phil about it to see if he can help
03:55 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Ugbana Otikor.
I sent an email to Wefunder and got a reply that my situation was all straightened out.
09:34 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Catherine Roberts
A
Same thing happened to me. Their customer service folks are very nice and usually pretty quick. They will do this for you. They verified my email for me. They also gave me a direct link when I wanted to change my password. I know how frustrating this is!!! Stick with them and it will be okay.
12:55 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Liz
A
Mine was pending until I entered my #SS
11:04 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Liz.
They have that. I suspect it was because I couldn’t get an email from them.
11:22 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Nancy D
A
Hope you’ve recovered from your accident. It took awhile for me to
be verified. Like a week maybe?
09:05 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Trudi Miller
A
Did you just do it today? Mine went to pending status for several hours but it could take up to a day, I think.
07:32 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Trudi Miller.
I did it on the 12th, but I couldn't get my email to verify. Today I switched to a different email for Spoutible and tried that. It went though right away, but it's still listed as "pending." If it takes several hours, maybe I'm just too impatient. (I'm so excited about being part of Spoutible!)
07:35 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
Sorry but I have no idea as I haven’t invested perhaps tag Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
07:15 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
As long as I get it in before the deadline. I had planned to invest and then had an accident that put me in the hospital. I didn't know how much of the bill was going to be covered, so I waited until I found out. Now I can invest. 😃
07:18 PM - Jan 15, 2024
justanotherpam
A
Have you tried contacting Wefunder yet? They have pretty good customer service.
07:14 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to justanotherpam.
Yes, and I got an automated reply. They're out of the office today. Can't blame them!
07:15 PM - Jan 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}