Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 1/10
Fourteen years ago today, I was taken to the Supreme Court and had my personal life decided by the great RBG, among others. It happened because someone who had abused me for years refused to accept that he had no power or right to continue doing so, as my saying “no, no more” meant nothing to him.
12:11 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 2/10
People believed his lies and supported him in this terrible attempt to continue his abusive control over us.

People will believe what they want to believe. Interestingly enough, many of the men and women who helped him were themselves abusive.
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 3/10
I believe they latched onto his case because they saw it as an opportunity to vindicate their own abusive actions. They lost and lost and lost; largely due to the decent and kind people who helped protect us from this decade-long attack.
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 4/10
I’ve watched this battle playing out on a nationwide scale. A serial abuser and malignant narcissist has lied and gained the support of people who are looking to justify some evil they hold in their hearts.
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 5/10
He has misled and gaslighted all through his unfortunate rise to the most powerful office in our country, solely to feed his fragile ego as he had no real interest in the job, just as the person who abused me had no real interest in what he claimed he was trying to achieve.
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 6/10
Just like my ex-husband, he only wants to hurt and damage as much as possible anyone who had dared to tell him “no”. What is happening is we all are experiencing the end of an abusive relationship.
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 7/10
He is putting us in danger solely because he’s been told “no” for the first time in his spoiled life. The sycophants and weak people who are still enabling him will have to deal with their own conscience and the consequences of their actions in history books, as well as their shrunken little lives.
12:11 AM - Jan 16, 2024 (Edited)
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 8/10
We have to send a clear message that this will not be tolerated on any level and never again welcomed within our hallowed halls of government. It takes courage and conviction to say no and to stick to it, no matter how someone is attempting to manipulate your no back into a yes.
Jacquelyn G.
A
thread 9/10
But when your very survival depends on you holding onto that no and never letting it go, the decision makes itself. #abuse #vote #neveragain

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}