Angela
A
So tired of people trying to find answers to why people are Magas. The answer is white supremacy and it's been glaringly obvious since he started gathering followers. It's not ignorance, it's not mental illness, it's white supremacy PERIOD.
10:48 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Angela.
And white supremacists, at heart, are BULLIES. Bullies hurt people for fun and can never stand being humiliated. Fuck...every...last...one of them.
02:09 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Staycie Francisco
A
In response to Angela.
I used to think the same, but it’s too simplistic of an answer and could be detrimental to not know why. Not being curious can lead to being blindsided by election results. I know a few people, some who are actually black who support Trump. Their answers can vary & are troubling.
01:22 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Dıanna
A
In response to Angela.
12:13 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Jewels & Binoculars
A
In response to Angela.
Not to quibble--cuz I agree with you--but the lens could be widened to see white patriarchy as the root cause of their, & our collective, dysfunction. Patriarchy, of which Christianity is a fruit, explains why so many women & minorities self-subjugate themselves to white men no matter how foul.
12:01 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Ethical Atheist
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
I refer to it as whiteness. It's a more inclusive term of which the patriarchy and misogyny are also a critical part.

Whiteness was created by rich white men to other everyone else, including most white people, particularly the female half.
12:15 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Angela
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
Patriarchy is inextricably wound in to white supremacy in our society. We must defeat both.
12:25 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Sandy TennisBall
A
In response to Angela.
Yup! As obvious as the nose on one’s face.
11:44 AM - Jan 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}