Mojo Morrison
A
I haven't smoked nicotine in years and i swear my fucking supervisor makes me want to smoke again
01:24 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
In response to Mojo Morrison.
There are assholes in this world. One must learn to rise above them and not let them harm us or make us bitter and negative. Take a moment to yourself and step out of the room and breathe- think of something you love and breathe, 5 seconds in, 5 seconds out. Repeat until you feel calmer.
01:34 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Mojo Morrison
A
In response to Minnie the Pooh.
While i appreciate the sentiment minnie that is not helpful to me. I moved my family across the globe for a better and healthier life my bitterness is not from one person. My bitterness is from the fact that i left for Germany on a promise that one person has successfully murdered
10:54 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Mojo Morrison
A
A promise on a healthier work life balance, on a healthier culture surrounded by great developers with a desire for scientific advancement. And one person makes getting up for work hard. One person makes me want to cry when i get home. One person makes me feel small and weak. One person has made me
10:56 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Mojo Morrison
A
Regret moving to Germany for a better life outside of the United States. One person who after repeatedly talking to with HR has not changed.
10:56 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
I’m so sorry to hear that. I do hope that things get better for you.
04:25 PM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}