Gee Cathy
A
thread 1/6
just popping in to say hello 👋

I have Covid, I was hospitalized for a few days, not so much because of Covid but because of low potassium

my symptoms we're relatively mild, more like the flu. I never had a cough or problems breathing until my potassium became too low #WearAMask
11:52 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
thread 2/6
I was shocked by the situation in the Emergency Department and the lack of seperating Covid positive folks.

I had to wait in the ED for 22 hours before the hospital had a room available for me.

For many hours I remained in a shared room with people without a mask.
12:00 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
thread 3/6
If you arrived in the hospital without a mask you have a high chance of catching Covid
12:01 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
thread 4/6
I was brought to the Hospital by ambulance.

The EMT's and Rescue Squad folks were not wearing a mask and did not require me to wear one.

None of the six men that entered my apartment that night were wearing a mask.
12:04 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
thread 5/6
Many people in the ED we're not wearing a mask.

I even saw hospital personnel not wearing a mask and/or wearing it appropriately
12:06 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
thread 6/6
Many local hospital's are at capacity, I now believe that they're lack of Covid protocols are part of the problem
12:09 PM - Jan 16, 2024
MonzaMayhem
A
I'm in multiple chronic illness groups and it's so disturbing the discussions that take place because of the lifting of mask mandates in hospitals. People must decide how life threatening the situation is for themselves or their child as to risk getting Covid (which could kill them) at the hospital.
In response to Gee Cathy.
11:00 PM - Jan 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}