Robb Davis
A
Finally got to episode 3 of #TheLastofUs that everyone is talking about. The one that the anti-gay crowd review bombed on IMDb.

During a worldwide fungal zombie infection, two men find love. #frankandbill

Growing up, I saw no relationships like this on TV. This one made me cry and I’m glad for
10:13 PM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Patty OhD
A
In response to Robb Davis.
See the movie Knock at the Cabin. The relationship in that movie is just as moving and special. It was so emotional 😭
12:13 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Patty OhD
A
I hope Nick Offerman wins an Emmy. My husband and I thought it was so beautiful!
12:08 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Taylor Spence
A
Love this Spout. The first really honest gay male relationship I saw was David on Six Feet Under. I’ll watch this show now thanks to your share!
11:51 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Deb Lane
A
Our son (who has played the game) just texted us asking if we were watching the show. He said that episode was a departure from the main story line of the game, but he was so impressed by the performances that he thought that episode could have been expanded into a movie and earned oscar nods.
10:20 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Robb Davis
A
In response to Deb Lane.
I didn’t even know it was based on a game until about a day ago, Deb. I’m sure they’re taking liberties with the plot line but this seemed like a good detour.
10:21 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
This is one of the best episodes I’ve ever seen! Period!
10:18 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Robb Davis
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
I’m not even into zombie shows, but this was worth it!
10:19 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Nora Charles
A
That episode was a thing of beauty.
10:14 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Robb Davis
A
In response to Nora Charles.
You’re right Nora! They made their lives seem like luxury, with all the details taken care of. Nice win, elegant dining with chargers even!
10:20 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}