Patricia D'Cruze
A
thread 1/5
I'd like to share the following with you all. About a week ago, my eldest kid posted this short video on TikTok. Next morning, the post garnered 50,000 views. As the day went on, my kid received homophobic comments from several accounts. One comment was "MAGA is coming to get you"; another
08:53 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Patricia D'Cruze
A
thread 2/5
account seemed to have reported the video as "exemplifying dangerous behaviour" when my kid was just talking about homophobia. The video was taken down but my kid appealed and video was back up within a couple of hours. Today, video has over 220,000 views. Yes, kid drops a few "f" bombs but
Patricia D'Cruze
A
thread 3/5
I'd like to share the following with you all. About a week ago, my eldest kid posted this short video on TikTok. Next morning, the post garnered about 50,000 views. As the day went on,my kid received homophobic comments from several accounts.
Patricia D'Cruze
A
thread 4/5
One comment was "MAGA is coming to get you", another account seemed to have reported the video as "exemplifying dangerous behaviour" when my kid just talked about homophobia. The video was taken down but my kid appealed and video was back up within a couple of hours.
Patricia D'Cruze
A
thread 5/5
Today, video has over 220,000 views. Yes, kid drops a few "f" bombs but that was nothing compared to the horrid comments that he received. I'm proud of my kid. 🥹 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6Q...

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Patricia D'Cruze
A
In response to Caroline C.
Thank you. 😊
06:49 AM - Jan 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}