Rosetta
A
Oh my gosh! Legalizing the killing of people because of their current living status is an inhumane atrocity! It’s imperative that every GOP is voted out.
Jasra - no DMs @Jasra
This is literally a bill making it legal to kill the homeless, holy shit we are finally here. #Kentucky https://truthout.org/artic...
03:07 PM - Jan 18, 2024
04:32 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Priscilla Payne
A
This bill has to be illegal. You just cannot go around killing people because they are homeless. Do something to help them. I hope the governor vetoes it.
In response to Rosetta.
04:58 PM - Jan 18, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Priscilla Payne.
SCOTUS has decided to take up 'Johnson vs. Grants Pass' to decide if local governments can ticket or arrest homeless people out in public even there are no shelters available, or prohibit/confiscate any blankets, pillows, or cardboard boxes folx use to protect themselves while sleeping outside.
07:16 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
I’m very nervous how they will rule since 1/3 of SCOTUS was appointed by Trump and then you have Thomas, Roberts and Alito who are extremely conservative and backs trump.
07:25 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Priscilla Payne
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
What have we come to? This Supreme Court has me scared to death. They rarely rule for the people.
10:33 AM - Jan 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}