kat4obama
A
Protect yourselves out there.

- Wearing a surgical mask near a sick person: 90% chance of infection after an hour.🤒
- Wearing N95 respirator: 20% chance. 😷
- Both people in N95: 0.4% chance. 😷😷
11:32 PM - Jan 18, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to kat4obama.
I'll never understand why there are people who don't care about other people getting sick, let alone those who for some stupid reason think they won't get sick regardless. Just slap a mask and stfu. Ah, but there will always be a person of authority making use of useful/useless idiots.
04:39 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Karen Patricia Lea
A
In Norway the masking advice now is that elderly and people with underlying illnesses "may consider to wear a mask" if there's a lot of infection in the area and keeping a distance is not possible (like in public transport). But surgical mask is the most common type & is considered safe...
06:10 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Karen Patricia Lea
A
In response to Karen Patricia Lea.
also, does this study take into consideration the mask wearer's vaccination grade? (1-2 doses, one or several boosters etc)
06:11 AM - Jan 19, 2024
kat4obama
A
In response to Karen Patricia Lea.
I wonder if it ever occurs to them to wonder why there's a lot of infection in unmasked areas. I'll follow the science and stick with my N95.
02:16 PM - Jan 19, 2024
WestCoaster
A
We just got off a plane after a 3-hour domestic flight. We wore masks. Saw only one other passenger on the plane who was masked, and none of the crew were. Pity.
11:38 PM - Jan 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}