Christopher Bouzy
A
I am patiently waiting for next week. IF turnout is low again, then it could be early signs of an enthusiasm problem.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Betting turnout will be low in NH. There are tons of mailers and TV ads here...but hardly any lawn signs. And not that I hang out with Republicans, but I haven't heard much if any talk about the primary.
11:49 PM - Jan 18, 2024
06:00 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
What's the opposite of "problem" in this context?
01:20 PM - Jan 20, 2024
Heather Brooks
A
I don’t think NH can be looked at in the same way this year. Too many new variables… it will absolutely be lackluster and for reasons that won’t necessarily translate nationwide. The Biden write-in campaign vs “first in the nation” is huge. The effect on voter turnout shouldn’t be underestimated.
08:05 AM - Jan 19, 2024
The 3rd Corey
A
🤞🏽it’s felt like a relentless assault for 7 years, would love to see support finally begin to peel away from these fashits #fascism
06:25 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
I hope so. I get exhausted just reading the emotionally charged republican posts, and I can only hope some people that are deep down that hole are even more worn out and done.
06:08 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
Ultimately, every conflict is a battle of morale. It typically ends not when every person on one side is dead, or when every person on one side changes their mind, but when one side is too worn out to keep going.

Unfortunately, this means the hateful and fanatical tend to have an advantage.
06:24 AM - Jan 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}