Mary OContrary
A
I am watching MSNBC and listening to their coverage of Tucker Carlson's take on the J6 videos. What he is telling his viewers is - literally - making me sick to my stomach. Can he be sued for his reckless disregard for the truth, like Alex Jones was?

#FoxNewsIsFakeNews #tuckercarlson #January6
04:11 PM - Mar 07, 2023 (Edited)
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I hope he get sued along with Fox News by many people especially those from January 6th. What a horrible person!!!!
07:20 PM - Mar 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Joline Gutierrez Krueger
A
I sure hope he can. This is dangerous and insane.
04:30 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Joline Gutierrez Krueger.
I hope the Capitol police officers who were brutalized by the "peaceful tourists" file a civil lawsuit and fast.
04:33 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Abbi Lichtenstein
A
McConnell and some other gop senators are calling Tucker out.
04:22 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Abbi Lichtenstein.
If our country were normal, that would be helpful. Except we're living in the most bizarre timeline ever. Trump and his cronies have demonized McConnell and other "RINO" Senators for so long, their words will have little impact on the minds of MAGA.
04:24 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Dana_Brown Spouts Off
A
I don't see a way out of the crazy at this point. When there is no accountability, there is no reason to change.

Fox will do whatever it can to make money, no matter the cost to this country or the world at large.

Capitalism is evil.
04:19 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Dana_Brown Spouts Off.
You're not wrong. 😢
04:25 PM - Mar 07, 2023
CPfromCA
A
You're a better man than I, Gunga Din (as the saying goes).

I cannot even look at a photo of that evil asshole, much less watch a highly contrived clip from his NON news show.
04:13 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to CPfromCA.
I can't stand his face either. The MSNBC coverage of his reporting is mostly showing J6 videos with Tucker's voice in the background telling his viewers his version of what happens. Can't stand his voice either but it's important we know what he's doing.
04:16 PM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}