Loki
A
I was in court when the towers went down and a stranger pulled up beside me as I was walking out. She told me what happened and we listened silently to her radio together for like 10 minutes. The feeling I had listening to that radio was the same I had while watching Jan 6 go down.
JKfromNY @JKfromNY
There are not two versions of what occured on January 6th. I was a spectator at home, watching on television - and could not believe this all went down, in realtime. It did not look like America.
05:14 PM - Mar 07, 2023
05:23 PM - Mar 07, 2023 (Edited)
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Loki.
Jan 6 was the only other day in my life that I had the same feelings as those I experienced on 9/11 watching the planes hit, buildings burn, and people falling. It was a nightmare to watch in real time over hours & hours on multiple live screens while tfg egged it on. Fucker Charleton go to hell
05:31 PM - Mar 07, 2023 (Edited)
Loki
A
In response to Vicki with an eye.
The only reason for me I can say 9/11 was worse is because I still get emotional just thinking about it. Like right now...
05:36 PM - Mar 07, 2023
William Tulloch
A
In response to Loki.
My sister was in a socially distant, masked work meeting from 11-3 on January 6th and didn't know what was happening. She called me in a panic and I related the news to her as she drove along the Mass Turnpike for an hour just to calm her down.
05:31 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Loki
A
In response to William Tulloch.
I get it 100%. I think just like the girl in the court parking lot, events like that you just don't want to deal with on your own. Glad you were there for her.
05:33 PM - Mar 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}