Josol
A
thread 1/1
I’m out for a bit. When I get comments saying Floridians deserve this I need a break. No we don’t-we ALL DIDN’T vote for him. We were gerrymandered and voter suppressed. I pray your state never turns red and you have to go through all the things we do. I would always be supportive- never critical.
04:12 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Lisa
A
Feel the same way in MO… we use to be more purple. Dark $$ took over MO. They are crooks & liars with tons of cash, plus gerrymandering & sprinkle in some flat ignorance. It sucks living here.
In response to Josol.
04:38 PM - Jan 21, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Lisa.
Agree. It never occurred to me till 2016 to ever leave the state I’ve lived in my entire life. The dark money definitely changed things, and probably will till who knows when. And the ding dongs who say, “just move!” don’t get what a damn chore that is.
05:25 PM - Jan 21, 2024 (Edited)
Lisa
A
In response to ⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️.
I live in St Charles “Red” County. It feels lonely sometimes. Haven’t dated for years bcuz it feels useless here. Daily I read something horrific the MO GOP is doing. Like this. I just had a hysterectomy. Paps pointed to poss cervical cancer. I’m a breast cancer survivor. They infuriate me!
06:49 PM - Jan 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}