Susan Buzzell
A
I didn't have my childhood records and had to get another MMR when the tests showed no antibodies. I think most adults are probably the same. So yeah, god damn ....
TheSean @TheSean
God damn antivax mother fucking fuckers!
10:36 PM - Jan 21, 2024
11:07 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Susan Buzzell.
I wrote up an “immunization spreadsheet” last month since I have collected so many from different places for so long !!! Turns out I got a measles, mumps rubella update in 2003- probably for travel. I hope that covers me but it would be interesting to see if I still have antibodies.
10:56 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Susan Buzzell
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
That is a very good idea! I don't think I paid enough attention to really keep records but certainly will be going forward.
01:06 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Lauraine Knight
A
I remember getting vaccinated at school ,it’s a medical fact only 2 doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine are needed in your life time to protect you against all 3 viruses which administered when you’re a kid in Australia. Kids have to provide proof of vaccination to attend school .
12:15 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Susan Buzzell
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
I can still remember getting the smallpox one but I don't remember any of the others. I know they were required but don't have any of that paperwork and so I'm not sure exactly what I did or didn't get.
12:18 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
When I was a kid I got the one that turned out to be ineffective back in the day, so at the first whiff of an outbreak 6 years ago I got the current one.
11:42 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Susan Buzzell
A
In response to Madrigal Rose.
Smart! I really don't want any "childhood" diseases so just give me all the vaccines now, tyvm.
11:47 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Sassy Musing
A
My younger sister and I 30+ years ago didn't know if we had had the measles (our Mom couldn't remember--5 kids). A woman in her 30s died from the measles so we got vaccinated. We were in our 30s. I'm checking with my doctor about effectiveness after all of this time.
11:16 PM - Jan 21, 2024 (Edited)
Susan Buzzell
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
Right? I have my physical next week and will ask to get everything updated that needs updating.
11:18 PM - Jan 21, 2024

Only followers of this user (lyates1994) can see their posts

Susan Buzzell
A
In response to Laurie Y ☕️?.
That's good! I just never expected to see a measles outbreak, let alone epidemic, in my lifetime 😕
11:16 PM - Jan 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}