Vanessa White
B
And yet, people want to argue with me when I suggest that it’s too late to “turn people around”. So many living in lala land thinking all we have to do is call or send postcards. Boy, are they in for a rude awakening 🤪🤦🏻‍♀️
Salma Typhii @Epidatageek
Naderites, Bernie Bros, and Stein Stans aka racist white progressives who DNGAF about LGBTQIA+ lives or anything else
04:38 PM - Jan 17, 2024
04:40 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Jill E Bean
A
It’s not always about turning people around. In fact, that’s not who we write postcards to. Democrats often outnumber Republicans, but Republicans vote reliably and Democrats stay home. We write to Democrats asking them to vote and informing them that there is an election happening.
In response to Vanessa White.
11:51 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Vanessa White
B
In response to Jill E Bean.
For real question; if someone doesn’t know there’s a presidential election coming up, how will they know the severity of what’s happening in 2024? Really, that applies up and down the ballot. If you’re that out of touch, what makes you think they’d actually vote blue?
06:49 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Jill E Bean
A
I’ve written for over 200 different candidates since 2017. Many state level races, some even smaller. Sometimes our postcards have been the only reminder for a tiny municipal election.. It’s not just the top of the ballot that matters. And this is just another way of getting peoples attention.
10:57 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Jill E Bean
A
11:08 PM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}