Jamie Warren
A
Folks, a guy who thinks he's running against Obama in 2024 and believes that Nikki Haley was in charge of capitol security on January 6th is in full-blown mental decline. He cannot be elected President. Joe Biden is sharp as a tack and has the best record of any President since WW II.
Joe: Trump really thinks he’s running against Obama - YouTube

Former President Trump continues to confuse former President Obama with President Biden while on the campaign trail and in interviews.» Subscribe to MSNBC: h...

08:28 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
The "Trump really thinks" overstatement is succeptible to the #BoomerangEffect .

While at this point such things are small, that's what DT and his strategists are focused on to get him within striking distance of a coup. Dismissing subtleties like this is self sabotage. (Note: I write this for all.)
09:18 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
This is a potential pitfall. If, for example, it's true and he's nonetheless able to successfully compensate for it (hide it) until the election, he and his surrogates can turn it around as a baseless attack, which his followers would believe and which he has primed them for: 'covering for JB'.
09:06 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Jamie Warren
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
If a mentally incompetent a trump is elected President, who would actually be running the United States? My guess, Putin or whichever foreign interest pays him the most money? That’s terrifying.
09:08 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
DT's demonstrated corruption in contrast to Biden's demonstrated compassion and effectiveness is the best focus, I think. While democracy is a bigger stake, the psychology of focusing on it diminishes Biden's accomplishments.

#ItIsNotAFight
09:09 AM - Jan 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}