Hercule Poirot
A
Perhaps what's wrong is that Democrats are caring, compassionate, and empathetic people who have countless rights and people they care for and THINK FOR THEMSELVES, while MAGAT Republicans are mindless fools who NEED TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO.
The Eternal Atheist @TheEternalAtheist
What is wrong with our country that, in order for Dems to win we have this incredible laundry list of items to accomplish and for Republicans to win they simply need to show up on Election Day?
08:58 AM - Jan 22, 2024
09:03 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Hercule Poirot.
Unless that is sarcasm, I fail to see what is "wrong" here. I'd add far too many on our side aspire to emulate MAGA's worst traits thinking they work.
09:19 AM - Jan 22, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Hercule Poirot.
I don't disagree, but am wondering why, with Gallop saying that the number of registered Republicans and Democrats are about the same in our country, we have to fight so much harder. Are Democrats less motivated to turn up at the polls?
09:12 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Jack Mcgraw
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
while hate is a big motivator for republicans that gets people to the polls, the issue is more of voter suppression techniques by republicans that make it more difficult for democrats to vote.
09:27 AM - Jan 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}