Christopher Bouzy
A
In recent polling, Trump is leading Haley in New Hampshire by double digits. It might look grim for Haley. However, in 2008, Obama led Clinton by 8+ points in polling, and Clinton won by 2.6 points. Haley swept Dixville Notch; will she win the state?
08:51 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Seth Triggs
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The thing is though, she's a huge phony and she already betrayed the MAGA death cult by removing the Traitor Rag from the SC Statehouse. President Klan Robe already is free-associating her with Nancy Pelosi and they'll follow along. So we'll see.
10:26 AM - Jan 23, 2024

Only followers of this user (thanosthemagadestroyer) can see their posts

Fries Andersen
A
Wow six white people in a cold crappy town voted for Haley. That bodes well for her in the rest of the cold crappy state.
09:17 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Chris Moran
A
In response to Fries Andersen.
Haha, I read this and almost stood up for NH, being their neighbor in VT... then I realized, yeah, no. NH is the TX of New England.
01:01 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
No
09:15 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Susan Simon
A
I look forward to your analyses, @cbouzy because their astuteness was what first got me following you. Keep your thoughts on current politics coming. Are there any news sources YOU trust for facts w/o spin? I’d like to follow them too.
08:57 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Julianne Olds
A
In response to Susan Simon.
Yes this was what had me following along for fun ( well sort of - more for the hope that democracy would win the day after Jan 6 ) from Australia.
07:50 AM - Jan 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}