Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/7
In the last year of TFG's "Presidency", over 1,000,000 people, Americans, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, best friends, co-workers, died of COVID. So many people were dying in cities like New York City that freezer trucks were being used as makeshift morgues.
08:54 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/7
First responders were desperate for PPE, protective gear, but it was in short supply. This is partly because TFG had sold a good amount of our backlog to China for money he put in his pockets. Then he wanted Blue states to kiss his ring and pay for the scraps that were left.
08:57 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/7
He had press conferences every day because he needed the attention and it was the perfect way for him to tell his followers to attack Democratic governors who were closing states for the safety of its citizens. They were a waste of time but the press rushed to them.
08:58 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/7
He suggested drinking bleach and spraying Lysol in your face. He also demonized Dr. Anthony Fauci and spoke in veiled terms to his followers that it was Dr. Fauci's fault. He had to get protection due to the amount of death threats.
09:00 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/7
People just kept dying. TFG actually golfed. He golfed and spoke his word salad shit while absolutely no one got help. Folks got a little check and extra unemployment, but I'm not going to let $1200 buy my intelligence or my vote.
09:04 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/7
I am appalled and sickened how many people just act like they forget. Every commercial against him should talk about COVID, Roe, $8,000,000 from foreign entities, stealing boxes and boxes of classified information, asking GA to find him 11,000 votes, pushing his followers with "Stop the Steal."
09:06 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/7
Four years gave us plenty of reason to never put that sentient circus peanut anywhere near the White House again. It sucks he's going to he the nominee because he will try to.play the victim when he loses. We need to be rid of him altogether.
09:08 AM - Jan 23, 2024
WhalingOutLoud
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
If only the 45 "administration" hadn't tossed the pandemic playbook. Something tells me it would have been contained and constrained early on if the noobs weren't playing with our lives.
09:08 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to WhalingOutLoud.
If Clinton would've been president, that's exactly what had happened. Because she would've listen to scientists and doctors in December 2019 and been prepared to protect Americans as much as possible from the spread. He murdered a million plus people.
09:58 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to WhalingOutLoud.
I don't think it was possible to completely contain Covid. Not once it spread internationally, before we were widely aware of it (the government of China's probably got some blame for that).

But it didn't have to be so bad. Most of the world failed and is still failing, but none worse than Trump
08:55 AM - Jan 24, 2024
Just Piper
A
Unfortunately, forgetting is what Americans do best.
12:28 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Just Piper.
It's a side effect of privilege and ignorance.
12:41 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Jodi B
A
I live in NJ. We got hit hard at the same time NY did. One day, I hit a red light by a hospital. I saw several big trucks outside. For a split second, I wondered why - but then it hit me. I just stared at the trucks in disbelief. It was so sad. It didn't have to happen - but he did nothing!
09:14 AM - Jan 23, 2024 (Edited)
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Jodi B.
Exactly! He wanted Dem Governors to beg him for help, as his administration undermined every effort states made to obtain PPE and supplies.
12:11 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Jodi B.
Exactly. He had already broken up the group of doctors and scientists that were to keep an eye out for diseases and pandemics that Obama out together in his last year. That group would've seen COVID coming and protected Americans.
02:07 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Howard Passel
A
I live in what was New York City's hottest of hot spots in March and April 2020, close to a hospital so full that Covid patients were on beds in halls & even closets. I can't block the memory of continuous sirens nor ever forget the many deaths of neighbors during the pandemic's early months.
09:14 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Ground Control
A
Which suited Mango Mussolini just fine, allowing it to spread to MAGA country with no trouble, where I had the misfortune of living at the time. TN kept trying to pretend so hard that it wasn't happening and Florida made getting accurate stats out a crime.
09:01 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Ground Control.
The South was getting decimated. All those precious red states, people who put their hands over their hearts and sang the MAGA anthem. They saw all that death and still screaming MAGA, MAGA!
02:13 PM - Jan 23, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}