Amylouise Donnelly
A
I created my profile on Spoutible, under my own real name, 5 minutes after we opened on February 1st. I'm one of the most vocal supporters of @cbouzy on Twitter and I've been promoting Spouty on that platform for months.

This should be my home. But I can't make my home here if I'm not safe.
Amylouise Donnelly @Amylouise_Donnelly
The influencer and I had a friendly conversation yesterday. He's a good man. He's done a lot of good for Spouty. He has way more followers than I do. And I could lose some simply for saying these things. But I need to say them. Because they're true. If I can't be honest, and safe, why am I here?
05:43 AM - Mar 08, 2023
05:47 AM - Mar 08, 2023
James Peries
A
I haven't yet had to delete anyone's replies, or block them; but I'd hope that would make a difference. I'm sorry if it hasn't achieved that for you. It's a good feature that blocked accounts also can't carry on in a thread you were in & talk behind your back. Hope things do pick up for you.
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
05:52 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to James Peries.
The most chilling thing I read as I looked for comments on Marianne Williamson throughout Spoutible was a threat that if I even mentioned her I would be immediately blocked.

That could stop me from meeting and connecting with a lot of people here.

It terrified me. And I shut down.
06:09 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
... like a grown up with other grown ups.

Not post something potentially controversial and get immaturity, put downs and outright attacks on a public figure in response. That's not why I came here, it's not why I tell people to come here.
06:06 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I have no desire to block anybody yet. I'm brand new here just like everybody else. The only people I blocked were people who were really obnoxious or people who are promoting prrn.

And that's not the point. The point is that I want to discuss something important like a grown up with other grown
06:05 AM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}