Jaha Jay Hughes
B
White Liberals, the greatest threat to the stability of America! White Liberals have allowed Black Americans to be murdered by Police! Poverty, homelessness and hunger to surge to its highest levels! California a White Liberal Democrat controlled state is a disgusting pit!!
06:45 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Chance
B
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
You had me right up until you said California you just can't pick out one state when they live all around the country these ppl you speak of aren't our allies most of them aren't cool with RACISM but the rest only pretend they're against it but are quick to vote against anything that helps BLACK ppl
07:00 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Chance.
We are told vote blue for a better America. We are told that Democrats are for regular Americans. Told Democrats stand side by side with Black Americans. Democrats are in total control of California. The results of their control are atrocious. California is a pit!
07:08 PM - Jan 23, 2024 (Edited)
Chance
B
That's the whole point though Dems don't give a FUCK about BLACK people we keep voting for them and we keep getting fucked over but every time I say that ppl want to beat me over the head so they have to find out the hard way BLACK people will NEVER be able to vote themselves out of POVERTY
07:31 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Chance.
I agree with you. Black Americans have been indoctrinated into the lie that Democrats stand with Blqck America. Due to Black America's full devotion to the Democrats. The otheelr parties do not bother trying fightong for the Black Vote. That devotion weakens Black people.
07:39 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Chance
B
Totally bro they at a point where they won't even come out and say what they plan on doing to pass a b or c why don't they corner all the Senators and get them on the record for who is for getting rid of the FILIBUSTER and who's against it? Because they don't give a FUCK really
07:46 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Chance.
Yes, if you look at the Black Folks they present to us as Strong Black Advocates only dare go so far. I have been calling for Black Football and Basketball Players to make a list of demands for a better nation or they will refuse to play. Crazy idea, maybe? Just the conversation will 1/2
07:52 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Chance
B
Yo you hit the nail right on the head they won't do it because they feel like they have worked all their lives to get there and most have families they have to take care of but why do they play in the Olympics that's where the demands need to come from BLACK ppl have to come together and know
10:15 PM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}