RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/5
Y'all, I do remember back in 2020 when Kamala Harris ran against Biden in the Dem primaries, and he saw potential in her. Even when she didn't give him a quarter, he knew she was something special. For those of you who already know.
08:08 AM - Jan 24, 2024
A
thread 2/5
She was a county prosecutor first, who made sure she did her job. Also keep in mind that she was the AG of California prior to becoming Senator when Barbara Boxer retired during the term of Trump. Here is where Harris' skills as prosecutor shined through.
A
thread 3/5
In the Senate she has made effective arguments against the GOP, without giving a quarter either. When 2020 came, and during the worst of the Pandemic, she decided that she was going to run. That field was crowded, including Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, etc. She held her own in the debates.
A
thread 4/5
Biden saw something special in her, and even Klobuchar stepped aside so she may become his VP pick. As you know Corporate media has been silent on her, and is indirectly attacked her through Biden. They're afraid she'd become the first Black woman to become president.
A
thread 5/5
However, in 2020 when Biden won, she has gotten the experience he gained when he was VP behind Barack Obama. Something tells me she's going to be just as historical as Biden, maybe having the first openly Gay VP behind her.
Sal E
A
In response to Lisa Mazzacone.
That's my dream team for 2028.
08:23 AM - Jan 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}