Dr. Natalia
A
Three years ago today I isolated my first ICU patient with suspected covid. The nurses looked at me with fear & skepticism confirming I was sure of isolation. I was because the patient had severe 🫁 disease similar to what was described by ICU colleagues from China & Italy.
08:29 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Tuesday
A
In response to Dr. Natalia.
💗 Thank you.
11:27 AM - Mar 08, 2023
E Z
A
Thank you Doctor.
I had stocked rice/beans/tp by Valentine’s Day. Hubei Province locked down 44M ppl overnite but the Intntl planes were still in the air. I begged loved ones to get ready. I sounded manic. Today, I loathe the calls about being right all along.
14 passed in my world. 🙏🏻🙏🏼🙏🏽🙏🏾
11:15 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Darth Continent
A
In response to E Z.
Condolences for your losses.

I lost my #MAGA "Democrat hoax" believing mom (and unfortunate fan of U.S. right wing shock jock style radio) around mid 2020. She seemed to decide it was the end times and basically committed suicide by Hospice.

At least votes that will never go to that "movement"
12:05 PM - Mar 08, 2023
Dr. Natalia
A
Then I called the DOH to get permission to test this patient. This was the beginning of a new era of trashbags, reusable masks, travels to emergency places, shortages of tools/drugs/people, lack of therapies. And death, death, death. An insane amount of death, sadness & grief.
08:30 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Dr. Natalia
A
Today starts that time of the year when it hurts to look at the calendar because of the memories of the first surge. The patients' faces, the fear, the patients' last words, the families. I am still in touch with a couple of family members of the patients from the 1st surge.
08:30 AM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}