Rivka
A
thread 1/2
It's so interesting to see how different people engage with a post or a reply. Somehow someone always has to turn it into a rage posting and get so angry. This is why we are so divided. I've had some great back and forth with people that may not agree with me but we had actual dialogue.
08:55 AM - Jan 24, 2024
Rivka
A
thread 2/2
Others just want to go straight to classic tropes. I tbelieve we've lost the plot here. Accusations start flying, people make incorrect conclusions about things that were never said. Release the anger folks,
08:55 AM - Jan 24, 2024
Rivka
A
I would except she threatened me and that's not ok. It's one thing to call out and have a conversation and understand that it's possible to make a mistake and make a correction. I was presenting an idea and it went straight to name calling and a threat instead of providing a counter point
In response to Mc Crispy.
03:46 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
In response to Rivka.
Because you threw out a racist trope that is inexcusable in the year 2024.

It is not the job of any BBIMP person to hold your hand and explain to you why. It is your job to take that information and find out for yourself. Google exists.
04:38 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
I've already said that it was the wrong word to use. However, threats against my person are not what this space is supposed to be about. This is supposed to be a safe space to talk about whatever. I'm aware of the usage of the phrase and honestly can't say why I used it other than it was wrong
05:01 PM - Jan 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}