Bob - Garden is Life
A
Seeing a few more "Biden didn't earn my vote" accounts this week. Highly contrived, same message in all.

This is in line with what I expect. MAGA / Russia is limited in bringing new voters in and feel peeling off Biden voters is their best leverage. So I'm expecting astroturfing of this sort.
05:27 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Yeah, this is a variant on "review bombing" I've seen in movie and game circles. Problem is we know this trick by heart and so are ready for it. They got NO idea what digital neighborhood they just rolled up in.
03:56 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I believe more and more voters realize the importance of the 2424 election and how it will affect them as well as others.
We can't sit back and think, _____ doesn't impact me, , because, they're coming for you next.
05:33 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sure folks are tired of hearing me say to back trans people even if those anti-trans laws don't affect you. The authoritarians don't give a rat's ass about trans people. They're softening up the electorate to accept hating certain groups. Then they widen the net.
05:36 PM - Jan 24, 2024
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
I don't know that Earth as we know it will exist in 2424.
09:19 PM - Jan 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}